If you want to stay one step ahead, offering quality training and CPD for your staff is vital.
Right Directions offers training courses covering everything from health and safety to first aid and safeguarding, always tailored to suit your individual needs, and available at your own venue to save time and money.
We also run open courses for individuals, which are available to any applicant.
Upcoming open training:
- 26 – 27 November 2019. IOSH Managing Safely Training at Inspire Luton Sports Village, Butterfield Green Road, Luton LU2 8DD. Contact email@example.com for more information or to book
What’s on offer?
- Customer care training
- Duty Manager training
- Health and safety training
- Health and safety competent person
- Risk assessment training
- Tool box talks with competency tests
- Emergency first aid at work
- First aid at work
- Paediatric first aid
- Manual handling
- Environmental Management System training
- Frog Training (environmental awareness)
- Internal Quest Assessors training
- Front line staff training
- Managers, heads of department and supervisors training
- Directors, senior managers, data protection officer and data protection champion training
- Monthly webinars on quality, health and safety and environmental issues
- Benchmarking seminars