IOSH Managing Safely Course (3 Days) – Manchester
£295.00 plus VAT
10 in stock
Face To Face
3 -Day nationally recognised and certificated IOSH Managing Safely course.
IOSH Managing Safely ®, the market-leading health and safety course for line managers, is tried, tested and trusted.
Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this course is unlike any other.
Our IOSH Managing Safely ® course will help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation. So why not book your course place today?
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Assess Risks
- Control Risks
- Understand Responsibilities
- Understand Hazards
- Investigate Incidents
- Measure Performance
Who Managing Safely ® is for?
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
What to expect from Managing Safely ®
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice