By achieving OHSAS18001 Right Directions have demonstrated that they adhere to best practice to
- Create best possible working conditions across the company
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers
Through achieving ISO 9001:2015 Right Directions demonstrates that they
- consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- enhance customer satisfaction through an effective quality management system
CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
By being CHAS accredited, it shows that Right Directions demonstrate that they are professional and safety conscious by meeting the required health and safety standards.
Customer Service Excellence
Right Directions demonstrates that their customer is at the heart of their service provision and that they provide an efficient, effective, excellent, equitable and empowering service. Only 5% of companies who hold the award are private companies
Right Directions are an accredited Skills Development Partner with endorsed training courses and delegates being able to acrue CPD points.