ABOUT RIGHT DIRECTIONS
Right Directions - Qualified and Experienced
Right Directions employ a number of highly experienced Leisure Managers, located across the UK. Our qualified and experienced people take time to understand the current working knowledge and complexities of each client and consequently, we are able to provide specialist support in both Quality Management and Health & Safety.
Our support includes:
- Hands-on support during normal operational hours with immediate support in the event of a serious incident
- Continuous improvement to build strong relationships with managers and their people
- We are most certainly affordable!! Therefore, we can provide cost savings whilst maintaining an effective service
- We will provide a commitment of real resources
Our staff can add value to your business, for example:
- Representation with HSE, Local Authorities, Governing & Industry bodies
- Representation on Leisure Expert Panel
We are a support and training service, which helps facilities improve their quality management, health and safety management, food safety management, environmental procedures and customer service through training, audits and mystery visits. Right Directions have grown organically purely through word of mouth!!
We also manage a number of accreditation schemes on behalf of National Governing Bodies (NGB) including
- Quest Scheme
- Inclusive Fitness Initiative Award for Activity Alliance
- Code of Practice for ukactive
- Learn to Swim Accreditation for Swim England
- Suffolk Exercise Referral
- STA Pool Water Management Quality Mark
Our unique selling point is that our team are on call 24/7 to assist you if you need us.
Each team member has worked at grass roots level and worked up the career ladder, so we understand how organisations and facilities work. We like to steer away from the traditional concept of a consultant role as we want our clients to feel comfortable with us; we are here to help and not judge.
Over the years our client base has developed and we now work closely with private organisations, local authorities, universities, contract management organisations and a network of Sports & Leisure trusts around the UK.
Our client portfolio includes short-term and long-term contracts. Right Directions is all about providing ‘quality support’ to meet business needs and we achieve this by working with people in a relaxed atmosphere. They enjoy what we do as much as we enjoy visiting them. From this we all benefit!
Our growth and reputation throughout the UK continues to exceed our expectations, which has enabled us to continuously develop a range of realistic and affordable management and support services to and for the Sports and Leisure Industry as well as other sectors which are specifically tailored to meet your needs.